Sunday 25 April 2010

Foods I am/not aloud :D

the way NSPKU do this is through the amber system

Red - Do not eat these foods

Amber - these foods can be eaten in controlled amounts

Green - these foods can be eaten in normal quantities

Red

Meat - All kinds
Fish - All kinds
Eggs - All kinds
Cheese - All kinds
Nuts and Seeds
Flour-based Foods e.g bread
Soya
Quorn and Tofu

The typical person would go into Mcdonalds and have:
Big Mac/Chicken sandwich/Cheese burger,
Coke
Medium Fries

Out of everthing there is to have in Mcdonalds,
i can only have,
Medium Fries,
Coca cola,
and maybe a Mcflurry.

Orange

Vegetables
Potatoes, - 80g per 1 point (see previous posts)
Chips - 45g
Broad beans - 20g
Corn on the cob -55g
Baked beans - 20g

Asparagus
Bean sprouts
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts

Cereals

mostly all are 10,15 or 20g
So in my daily life
I have to measure pretty much my breakfast and my dinner
which as you can imagine,
gets pretty awkard when your in resturants.
But as I've had this diet all my life,
I'm very good at guessing :D

Green

Fruit - Pretty much all kinds (avacado, passion fruit)
Vegetables - Alot!
Fats - Butter, some mararine
Sugar - All kinds of sugary things ;P
Alchohol - cider, vermouth, wine, champagne, whisky, gin, rum, brandy, vodka, cherry brandy, port and sherry (;D)

I hope you found that intresting,
as even i found some things I didn't know
i could and couldnt have :D

See you next time
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment