Wednesday 14 April 2010

A 'Normal' day for me

i thought for my next post i would do about what i would find a normal day,
i dunno if it will be boring or not, but i thought you might be intrested,
i will also do a count of the grams i have each day (=7) so you can get some idea of
my food (boring people call them exchanges, but i call them points) :)

I wake up (as you do) and usaully have
a small bowl of cereal with no milk
1 or 2 points.

then i have a breakfast drink (my protien substatute drink)
in the morning before i go to school,
which feeds me till break when i usally have
1 small bar of kitkat/ taxi/ chocolate roll
1 point

for lunch i then have
an apple (free (no points))
my special roll (free)
two packets of crisps
hula hoops - 1 point
walkers - 1 1/2 points
and a box of orange juice
and a lunch time drink.


when i get home i have 3 points to have on dinner
which could be
any kind of potatoes
or pasta (which is free)
then use them on ice cream
and of corse, a dinner drink.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment